Excellent resistance to pathogens and adverse soil and climate, differing for the long life of the system (5-6 years) and for the speed of regrowth (5-6 cuts).
Since enrollment RIVIERA VICENTINA distinguished itself for its high and constant production of forage and for its adaptability in the Italian territory.
A test published sull’Informatore Agrario (No. 10/2009) concerning tive to some experiments carried out in the area of Mantua the RIVIERA VICENTINA was the third most productive varieties.
- DORMANCY 7: (middle dorm ant)
- PROD. CYCLE: Early
- BEARING: Erect, size tall
- STEMS: Fine
- COLOR FLOWER: Purple
- LEAVES: Great Leafiness
- PRODUCTIVITY: High and regular
- LONGEVITY: Very High
- RE-BIRTH: Very elevated
- USE: Gree n fodder and silage
- CHARACTERISTICS: Excellent production and quality
- FIBER: Low, excellent digestibility
- PROTEIN: High
- LAND: All types
- CLIMATE: Tempered, good environmental adaptability
- SOWING: August / September , March / April
- SOWING QUANTITY: 25/35 Kg/Ha