It is characterized by high digestibility, thanks to the stem very thin, which produces a more digestible forage, with less loss of foliage.
It ‘a very productive alfalfa and regular in all cycles.
It knows how to keep a high level of protein producing a food of great quality.
Rapid regrowth, presents a rapid recovery after the winter.
Tolerant to nematodes, has an excellent health.
Excellent for hay or silage (rich in protein).
Possible association with Daclilys glomerata or Bromus.
Seeding recommended: 25/35 Kg / Ha
- DORMANCY: 6 (middle dorm ant)
- PROD. CYCLE: Middle early
- BEARING: Erect, size hight
- STEMS: Highs and fine
- COLOR FLOWER: Purple
- LEAVES: Size of the central leaf: 18 x 33 mm approximately
- PRODUCTIVITY: High and regular
- LONGEVITY: High
- RE-BIRTH: Very elevated
- USE: Gree n fodder and silage
- CHARACTERISTICS: Excellent production and quality
- FIBER: Low
- PROTEIN: High
- LAND: All types
- CLIMATE: Tempered, good environmental adaptability
- SOWING: September / October, February / March
- SOWING: QUANTITY 25/35 Kg/Ha